|Home||» Products||» Hydro Plugger||» Stone Processing Products||» Poly Shine Stone Coat|
Poly Shine Stone Coat
For serving our esteemed clients from all over the world, we are offering effective Poly Shine Stone Coat that is a special polyester resin modified coat to fill the stone porosity and also to enhance color & gloss of the stones. Our team of adept professionals formulate this stone coat utilizing fine grade chemicals at our well-equipped formulating unit. It is used for applying it on stones to protect them from adverse effects. This Poly Shine Stone Coat is made available for our customers in several packaging options as per their specific demands at an affordable price.
- 100% Water Proof
- High Coverage
- High Elasticity
- High Reflectivity
- High Opacity
- Anti Bacterial
- Stain Resistant
- Heat Proof
- Wash able
- Feel Your Room More Spacy
Transparent Viscous Liquid
Cool and Dry Place @ Below 25°C
8-12 Hrs. at room temperature .
Areas of Application:
- To be used on all types of porous stones eg.: Sand Stones,Fossil-stones , Granites , Cement/ Concrete tiles and various types of stones, Terrazzo,Mosaic.
How to Use or Apply:
- Grind the stone up to 220 mesh level.
- Dry the stone completely.
- Clean the surface of the stone with dry cloth so that every loose/dust particle is removed .
- Take coat/resin in a plastic bowl, add A-1 (blue liquid) maximum 2% (depending on the climatic condition) of the coat and mix thoroughly then add C-2 (white liquid) max 2% of coat again mix well.£.
- Pour the mixed coat on the stone slab and apply quickly with the help of iron blade (Funner patti).
- Important point to remember is that the coat should be used with in 3-5 min after mixing all the components to avoid pre-gelling= wastage.
- Let the coat cure for 8-12 hrs.
- Remove the excess coating by grinding with 320 no. (Resin bond abrasive) ensure that the coat is removed. (Do not grind excessively to avoid removal of coat from pores.)
- To obtain mirror like polish,follow all steps of honing and polishing as recommended in the Diamond Abrasives Page.
Don't Put A-1 & C-2 at the same time to avoid fire accident.
- Contact Details
- NUSHAR (INDIA) FUTURE TECH PVT. LTD.
"Enrich Your Construction"
- 26,GAJENDRA NAGAR, NEAR SHOBHWATON KI DHAANI, OPP. VICTORIAN PALACE SOCIETY, P.O KUMB, Jodhpur - 342005, Rajasthan, India
- Phone : +917259406223
- Fax : 91-291-2741624
- Mr. Arvind Joshi (Director)
- Mobile : +917259406223
NUSHAR (INDIA) FUTURE TECH PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.